- SIX SECRET MISSIONS – DON’T GET CAUGHT
In this party game, each player starts with six missions to complete.
- GET A PLAYER TO MAKE AN ANIMAL NOISE
Each mission requires you to get creative and trick one of the other players without them getting too suspicious.
- FIRST TO THREE WINS
This party game doesn’t end until someone completes three missions, which could happen at any time – so don’t let your guard down!
Don’t Get Got, A Party Game About Completing Missions Without Getting Caught
- SIX SECRET MISSIONS: In this party game, each player starts with six missions to complete
- DON’T GET CAUGHT: Each mission requires you to trick one of the other players… without them getting suspicious
- FIRST TO THREE: The first player to pull off three of their missions, wins
- PLAY ANYTIME, ANYWHERE: This isn’t a sit-down-at-a-table sort of game, you play it alongside whatever else you’re doing
- EASY TO LEARN, QUICK TO PLAY: A party game for adults, teenagers and families. Works best with 2-8 players
CHOOSE YOUR MISSION
Don’t Get Got is a party game that’s not like most other party games. It’s designed to run in the background, which means that you can literally play it anywhere – at home, on a holiday, as a dinner party game or even as a drinking game. Either way, no matter where or when you play it, you’ll always have to keep your guard up… because there’s no telling what the other players might be planning.
With over 180 different missions that can be attempted in loads of different scenarios, this is one of those party games for adults and teenagers alike. To start, each player gets given a mission wallet with six mission cards, which they keep secret from anyone else.
FUN AND ENGAGING GAMEPLAY
On each card is a mission – one that requires you to trick one of the other players in some way. For example: “Hide this card inside a jar and get a player to open it”. If a player’s feeling suspicious and accuses you, you must come clean and remove that mission from your wallet.
However, if they open the jar without thinking too much about it, then success – you’ve scored a point! Wave the card in their face and tell everyone in the game that you’re officially one step closer to winning the adult family game. The first player to successfully complete three of their missions, wins.